Have you heard about the benefits of naturally fermented foods like yogurt, kombucha, sauerkraut and pickles, sourdough bread, and naturally cured meats? Ever wonder why they’re so good for you? Did you know you can make them at home? It’s fun, easy, cheaper than buying them ready made, and you can control the ingredients.
Jenny of Nourished Kitchen is launching a new 13-week long fermented foods online course this month, “Get Cultured: How to Ferment Anything” and she is offering a special launch price of only $147 (and keep reading to learn how to get an additional
$50 off!). That’s less than $12 per lesson for all this:
- 14 comprehensive online multimedia lessons
- 52 online video tutorials
- 60+ print tutorials
- 100+ recipes for naturally fermented foods
- Downloadable print materials to take notes & organize your recipes
- Sample shopping lists
- Equipment recommendations
- Exclusive interview with Donna Gates, founder and author of the Body Ecology Diet
- Recorded conference calls so you can get your questions answered over the phone with Jenny (if you miss the calls or just want to listen again, they’re recorded–listen any time!)
- Premium instructor support
- Discounts from companies Jenny knows, uses, and trusts
But wait, there’s more! If you sign up by May 22, you’ll also get the free 36-pg e-book Get Cultured: Probiotic Recipes from the Nourished Kitchen.
Check out Jenny’s intro video describing the course:
Food sensitivities? Most of the recipes are allergen-free, and she offers a gluten-free sourdough bread recipe, and instructions for making yogurt and kefir out of coconut milk if you don’t do dairy. See the full outline of the course here.
Sign Up Now and Save $50!
Jenny’s offered Farm Food Blog readers a way to get her course for even less! Use the coupon code SAUERKRAUT by May 22 to take another $50 off–making this course only $97. That’s a steal–Jenny’s a natural teacher as well as a great cook so the course will be easy to follow and the recipes will be delicious.
So click here now: “Get Cultured: How to Ferment Anything” and don’t forget to enter the coupon code SAUERKRAUT on the shopping cart page to get $50 off. Remember, the coupon code expires May 22!
Still not sure? Jenny offers a 30-day, no questions asked refund policy, and the e-book is yours to keep!
Filed under: Village Green Network by Jill