g” alt=”FTCLDFLaunch 018″ width=”500″ height=”375″ />
So this morning I was thinking, I should plan a special blog post for my first anniversary…next month.
And lo and behold, it turns out Farm Food Blog launched on June 18, 2011. So the first anniversary was two days ago! Yikes, how time flies.
And so, I don’t have something special planned for this blog post! So, I think just some thanks and a recap…
First, thanks to any of you out there who were part of my blog development process, starting with the people I tested MANY names on. Then, thanks to my friend Sophia who developed the blog design and set it up
in Word Press.
Big shout out to Ann Marie Michaels, writer of Cheeseslave blog and founder of RealFoodMedia blog network for her help, advice, and bringing me into the RFM family. And her brother for occasional programming troubleshooting. Thanks to all the RFM bloggers–we have a robust forum for sharing ideas, and a great network for promoting each others’ posts, ebooks, classes, etc. RFM sponsors are also awesome. Each is carefully vetted against Weston A. Price Foundation principles so I can have banner ads for only products I support, bringing in a little money to help pay the blog hosting costs.
Top ten most popular posts have been:
- Renaissance Tea
- Traditional Diets Had No Refined or Denatured Foods
- Think Fluoridated Water Is a Good Thing?
- Healing Digestive Disorders
- In Traditional Diets, Seeds, Grains, and Nuts Are Soaked...
- Weird Vegetables: Parsnips
- Sally Fallon Morell, Cheese Maker
- Grain-Free Omelet Muffins
- All Traditional Diets Contained Animal Foods
- Will Australia Sterilize Mentally Ill Children without Parental Consent?
It’s been a great year. Thanks for reading!
Filed under: Village Green Network by Jill